Angular Contact Bearings Single Row 7207BEP 7208BEP 7209BEP For Centrifugal Separator
||35 X 72 X 17 mm
||Stock or 15-30days
|Basic dynamic load ratings/C
|Basic static load ratings/C0
||V1, V2, V3, V4
||Mobil polyrex EM,Kyodo Yushi SRL
Single row angular contact ball bearings can only carry axial load in one direction, when bear radial load, will cause the additional axial force and only limit shaft or housing in one direction of the axial displacement of angular contact ball bearing contact Angle of 40 degrees, so it can bear a large axial load angular contact ball bearings are separated type design, both sides of the inner and outer circle of the shoulder height differ in order to improve the load capacity of bearing, can put on one shoulder and processing is low, so that the bearing can be loaded into the ball moreDouble row angular contact ball bearings can withstand the big radial direction load primarily radial and axial load and torque load, limit shaft of both axial displacement is mainly used for two-way axial displacement limit shaft and the shell parts of double row angular contact ball bearings can be skewed between outer ring is limited, the allowed Angle depends on the size of bearing internal clearance of bearing internal design and the effect on the bearing force and moment, and the maximum allowable slope Angle should guarantee won't produce high additional stress in the bearing if the Angle between inside the bearing outer ring, will affect the service life of bearing, falling bearing running accuracy at the same time, the running noise increasesDouble row angular contact ball bearing usually use nylon cage or brass entity maintains a double row angular contact ball bearing should be paid attention to when installation, although the bearing can be subject to bi-directional load, but if one side has put the ball gap, should be paid attention to, don't let the noise of main axial load through a gap on one side of the river bank in the bearing should be paid attention to when using the loading ball without gap on one side of the race carry the main load.
1. When the bearing reaches a certain period of operation (or maintenance period), all the bearings shall be removed;
2. Clean the bearing with diesel oil or kerosene immersion. If there are technical conditions, it is best to open the sealing cover for cleaning;
3. Air dry cleaning oil after cleaning, and inspect appearance for damage;
4. Use a wooden rod (preferably a hollow tube) with a diameter of about 150mm and the inner diameter of the angular contact ball bearing equal to that of the ball bearing, and fix a bearing at one end;
5. While rotating the bearing rapidly by hand, press the other end of the wooden rod (wooden tube) against the ear or the microphone of the audio amplifier to hear the bearing rotation noise;
6. After fixing the bearing, horizontally pull the wooden rod to check whether the bearing is worn and loose;
7. The FAG bearing with serious looseness, excessive rotation noise, and serious defect shall be eliminated and replaced by the same type;
8, take a barrel of the appropriate amount of grease (high quality dry yellow oil) with a gentle fire to melt (do not overheat), the tested bearing into the barrel to soak until no bubble overflow. Remove the bearing before the grease is cooled. The residual grease is small. Remove the angular contact ball bearing after the grease is cooled. Determine the residual grease as needed.
9. Clean the grease outside the bearing with a soft cloth or toilet paper and install the FAG bearing on the pulley unchanging, and the maintenance work will be finished immediately.
Our Main Products:
Deep groove ball bearings
Cylindrical roller bearings
Needle roller bearings
Thrust ball bearings
Thrust roller bearings
Spherical roller bearings
Angular contact ball bearings
1: T/T: 30% as deposit and 70% balance after getting a copy of B/L.
2: L/C (cannot for branded bearings.)
3: Discuss together between buyer and supplier.
YGB Bearing Co., Ltd
Add:A-2208,3rd floor,421 weiqing west road,jinshan district,Shanghai,China.
Dear friend, any questions please feel free to contact us, let's learn and grow together in bearing worlds!