|Model:||NU 29/950 ECMA||Size:||140 X 250 X 68 Mm|
|Precision Rating:||P0 P6 P5 P4 P2||Material:||Gcr15, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel|
316 stainless steel bearings,
stainless steel thrust bearing
Stainless Steel NU29/950 ECMA Cylindrical Roller Bearing Single Row 950 X 1250 X 175 MM Large Size
|Model||NU 29/950 ECMA|
|Bearing material||Gcr15, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel|
|ID*OD*W (mm)||950 X 1250 X 175 MM|
|Seal type||double shields|
|Lead time||Stock or 15-30days|
|Grease||Mobil polyrex EM,Kyodo Yushi SRL|
|Payment terms||T/T, L/C|
Method of adjusting the radial clearance of cylindrical roller bearing:
1. For the side gap of the cylindrical and oval bearing bush, it can be adjusted by hand grinding and scraping or by repairing and scraping after turning the parting surface of the bearing with mat.
2. For the top gap of the cylindrical and oval bearing bush, manual grinding and scraping can be adopted or the method of adding pad to the parting surface of bearing can be adjusted when conditions permit.
3. For multi-oil wedge-fixed bearing bush, in principle, it is not allowed to repair and adjust the clearance of bearing bush. If the clearance is not suitable, new tiles should be replaced.
4. For tilting type bearing bush with the multi-oil wedge, it is not allowed to repair and scrape tile block. If the gap is not suitable, the tile block should be replaced. For the tile with adjustable thickness, the amount of tile can be adjusted by adding a stainless steel pad under the adjustment block behind the tile, or by reducing the thickness of the adjustment block. Note that the thickness error between the tiles in the same group should be less than 0.01mm for the tilting type of multi-oil wedge bearing bush.
1. Simple Design, be convenient when using
2. Low Friction coefficient
3. High limit speed
4. Short delivery time
5. Large stock
Deep groove ball bearings
Cylindrical roller bearings
Needle roller bearings
Thrust ball bearings
Thrust roller bearings
Spherical roller bearings
Angular contact ball bearings
1: T/T: 30% as deposit and 70% balance after getting a copy of B/L.
2: L/C (cannot for branded bearings.)
3: Discuss together between buyer and supplier.
Dear friend, any questions please feel free to contact us, let's learn and grow together in bearing worlds!
Contact Person: tiffany