|Designation:||6313 MC5S0VL0241||Coating:||Aluminium Oxide Coating|
|Electrical Resistance:||Voltages Up To 3000 V DC||Cage:||Brass|
fag ball bearing,
electric motor bearings
Electrically Insulated Bearing 6313 M/C5S0VL0241 Bearing 65×140×33mm Used In Electric Motors
Electrically Insulated Bearing 6313 M/C5S0VL0241 is Deep Groove Ball Bearing design. its dimension is 65×140×33mm, it has the same dimension and the same design with normal chrome steel 6313 bearing. But the most different is 6313 M/C5S0VL0241 bearing with Aluminium Oxide Coating. the coating can Electrical Resistance Voltages up to 3000 V DC.
Electrically Insulated Bearing 6313 M/C5S0VL0241 can be exposed to electrical current. In a worst-case scenario, this can damage raceways and rolling elements, which in turn, causes the motor or generator to fail prematurely and without warning. On top of the extra expenses incurred for repairs, this also means additional costs caused by machine downtime and the resulting production losses.
|Basic dynamic load rating-C||97.5kN|
|Basic static load rating-Co||60kN|
|Fatigue load limit-Pu||2.5kN|
|Reference speed||10000 r/min|
|Limiting speed||6700 r/min|
Electric Insulated bearing 6212 M/C4VL0241 bearing have an electrically insulating coat on the outer ring(suffix VL0241) or on the inner ring(suffix VL2071), respectively. insulated bearings are widely used in Electric Motors, Generator, Alternator. There is100μm thick coating on the surface of the inner or outer ring, the into coat bearing can bear voltages up to 1000V DC, insulated & into coat bearing can keep away from moisture and humidity, it can carry radial and axial loads in both directions.
Features and Benefits of FAG Electrically Insulated Bearings
• Oxide ceramic coatings (J20...) provide a high level of insulation. Plasma spraying is used to apply these coatings to the bearing surfaces
• Thanks to a special sealant, the J20AA coating retains its insulating properties even in a damp environment. The resulting oxide ceramic coating is very hard, wear-resistant, and a good thermal conductor.
• The external dimensions of the current-insulated rolling bearings are in accordance with DIN 616 (ISO 15). This means that they are interchangeable with standard bearings.
• For special applications, such as those with a rotating outer ring, we recommend using an inner ring coated with J20C.
• Starting with the 62-series and up, coated deep-groove ball bearings are available in both open and sealed versions (with lip seals on one or both sides). This enables the user to also benefit from the advantages offered by for-life lubrication.
Contact Person: tiffany